MVP-Lite is a simple lightweight event-based model-view-presenter framework
MVP-Lite is a simple lightweight event-based model-view-presenter framework, which provides the following features:
- Simple model-view-presenter api
- Arbitrary many subviews
- Navigateable views with browsers history support
- Autogenerated Breadcrumb GUI component
- An EventBus to develop event-driven applications (with @EventHandler Annotation)
- Real time communication with an GlobalEventBus.
One does not need to use all enumerated features but can choose those who are needed
Unfortunately bookmarkable views (URL) are not supported yet, but they will be supported with the next major stable release (developing in progress). Even Google App Engine is not supported yet.
Check the demo code on github: https://github.com/sockeqwe/Vaadin-MVP-Lite-MailExample
- EventBus.removeHandler(): Bugfix, so that a handler is really unregistered from the EventBus (thank you alin-dev and manuprathab)
- GlobalEventBus: You can now use null as parameter, if you don't want to register a Client to any group / channel.