Ilves is a feature packed seed for responsive web apps. If JEE portal feels too heavy for you then Ilves may be a better fit for your project.
Ilves enables lean development and deployment of responsive web apps:
- minimizing Zero Sprint length (embedded jetty and WAR seed projects),
- accelerating development cycles (embedded web server),
- catering for common functionality (built-in features),
- minimizing web UI code complexity (Vaadin framework) and
- enabling one step cloud deployment (Heroku) or
- easy setup to other cloud environments like Amazon AWS.
Features and architecture details are available at Ilves Wiki which you can find from Links section of this page.
Feature highlight: FIDO U2F login support. Feature highlight: GitHub OAuth login support. Feature highlight: Google Authenticator two factor login support.
Please take look at "5 minute tutorial" for detailed description about development cycle.