Shows alarm notification before idle session timeout
This add-on adds alarm notification shown to user before session is expired because of user idling in UI. When this notification is shown, clicking anywhere in UI will push the idle timeout to future.
- Extension will throw exceptions when created, if it is used with wrong timeout setup.
- Idle timeout has always short extra delay before sessions gets expired. So user always have few extra seconds, or event minutes before session gets expired (compared to time left shown to user).
To be used if you have your users are annoyed about idle sessions timeouts.
This add-on is OSGi bundled.
- Add countdown update logic to client side warning (by Johannes Tuikkala)
- Add support for optional close button (by Johannes Tuikkala)
- Add events to performed at timeout: reload and redirect (by Johannes Tuikkala)
- Add server side API for additional buttons (eg. redirect and reload), and easy API to add redirect and reload buttons. Clicking these button will extend session automatically.
- Version 0.3.0 was skipped because of reasons™