Fixes four issues with Grid's Editor columns with column hiding and column resizing.
- Editor is out of sync with hidden columns (see: https://github.com/vaadin/framework/issues/8962 )
- Editor column widths are out of sync with column resizing (see: https://github.com/vaadin/framework/issues/7276 )
- Editor not resized when browser window is being resized (see: https://github.com/vaadin/framework/issues/11148)
- Editor scroll position not correctly aligned with Grid when opening (see: https://github.com/vaadin/framework/issues/6994)
final Grid<SimplePojo> grid = new Grid<>(); new GridEditorColumnFix(grid);
Was this helpful? Need more help?
Leave a comment or a question below. You can also join the chat on Discord or ask questions on StackOverflow.
- Fix editor column resizing in multiselect mode when horizontal scrollbar is present
- Apache License 2.0
- Vaadin 8.0+