Vaadin 7.3 Supported! - ContextMenu is hierarchical menu allowing popup context options for multitude of components
This add-on is deprecated as there is now official add-on by Vaadin Ltd for this. The old version is kept available for users with older versions of Vaadin 7.
The add-on is no longer actively maintained.
ContextMenu 3.1 is for Vaadin 6. It can be added to layout and opened up to coordinates with LayoutClickListener.
ContextMenu 4.x is Vaadin 7 extension, that can be added to any Vaadin component as an Extension. ContextMenu 4 supports in addition of Layouts also Table for which context menu can be customized based on selected Item and Property.
ContextMenu supports hierarchical menu structure and item level click listeners as well as on the fly management of menu items.
Vaadin 6 version is a component, Vaadin 7 version is an extension.
- Support Vaadin Table and Tree on item and property level.
- Allows listening on clicks on certain item and or property
- Supports header and footer clicks on property level with Table
- Can be added to any component
- Works as Vaadin extension
- Does not require server round trip if opened from other component than Table or Tree
- Allows server round trip for all components
- Supports hierarchical menu structures
- Supports item and menu level click listening
- Supports icons
- Supports dynamic customization of menu structure based on what the source of the click was
- Works with Vaadin 7.0.0 and upwards.
- Merged pull requests from Bitbucket
- Fixed a bug where ContextMenu's theme did not show up with Tree
- Changed menu shadow to work with best practices of Vaadin 7.3 (box-shadow)
- Fixed usage of code deprecated in GWT 2.6
This version is only tested with Vaadin 7.3. Please use 4.4.0 with 7.2 and below.