Bootstrap powered FormGroup Addon for Vaadin
Just another helper to build a more accessible and mobile friendly form with the power of Bootstrap 4 and Vaadin 8.
This addon helps you to easily create a good looking and accessible form with Bootstrap 4 combined with Valo as Theming Engine.
This Addon doesn't integrate Bootstrap in your project, you have to do it yourself!
The following is currently supported:
- most of the input components (see github)
- better accessibility by default
- captions are rendered as labels and always with
forcombined with the input
- all fields can get a description, the field is automatically linked to the description with
- the same goes for error messages, the area below the field's description is called feedback - this area is also
aria-describedbyif it's not empty - useful for validation results.
- FormGroupRatio to fully use the magic of bootstrap (see the example app)
- bootstrap coloring (danger, warning & success)
Form form = new Form(false) .addHeaderRow(new Label("<h2>Your Awesome Login Form</h2>", ContentMode.HTML)) .addRow(new TextFieldGroup("Username")) .addRow(new PasswordFieldGroup("Password")) .addRow(new CheckBoxGroup("Remember me")) .addFooterRow(new Button("Login", this)); addComponent(form.create());
Was this helpful? Need more help?
Leave a comment or a question below. You can also join the chat on Discord or ask questions on StackOverflow.
- Apache License 2.0
- Vaadin 8.0+
- Google Chrome